International cooperation is an integral part of the activity of APSB's, an important tool in ensuring the quality of education and its compliance with international standards, and the development of international cooperation the strategic goal of the university. In keeping with its global commitment, the University fosters international cooperation in research and teaching and promotes international student exchange.
APSB is a member of such international organizations as: the Association of Universities of Asia and the Pacific (AUAP), South East Asian Ministers of Education Organisation (SEAMEO), Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU), The Central and East European Management Development Association (CEEMAN)，also awarded Quality Matters (QM) , Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) member University/College accreditation. Currently, we are in the process of Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) accreditation.
Academic Cooperation and International Exchange Center:
The Center for Academic Cooperation and International Exchange implements the implementation of APSB's international cooperation policy.
The responsibilities of the Academic Cooperation and International Exchange Center include:
- Support and develop our university's internationalization strategy, aiming to position APSB as an international and trans-regional comprehensive research university.
- Drafting, editing, promoting, coordinating and managing academic exchange and cooperation agreements between APSB and foreign academic institutions for the purpose of knowledge transfer and experience sharing for teachers and students.
- Coordinate and maintain the academic membership and accreditation status of our school in international organizations.
- Participation in international events, organization of international conferences, reception of representatives of partner universities.
- Maintain correspondence with foreign partners, and plan and implement promotions, documents and manuals related to academic and non-academic activities of our university.
- Disseminate information about international conferences, research programmes and grants, training and fellowships to the academic community.
- Liaise with embassies and consulates of various countries to increase educational and cultural links between foreign organisations and universities.
- Supervise the development of relevant academic fields of our university and foreign universities, and formulate and implement relevant policies.
Academic Cooperation and International Exchange Center Mrs. Tinghwa Woon
(firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
Fax: +1 (617) 2376677
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com